LEOPARD PRINT X WEDGE SNEAKERS



IMG_00003837
IMG_00003834
IMG_00003886
My first ever attempt, not bad for a learner.
IMG_00003832
IMG_00003877
Outfit details
Top: george
Jeans: old
Sneaker: forever 21
bag: primark
Watch: cartier
This post should have been up a long time ago, if you follow me on intagram, you’ll have seen pictures of this look. I have been in love with wedge sneakers for a long time and this was a gift and I love the colour.
Thats all for now, I’m working on a new video , can’t wait to share with you. So stay in touch.

Comments

  1. I love your sneakers, I've been looking for high-heeled sneakers for a while but I couldn't find any so I got the next best thing - boots.

    Looking great as always.

    Lhurve Davies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading๐Ÿ˜Š , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€