photo diary | Nature phone shots


My love for photography, arts, drawing etc has led me to do quite a couple of things. I remember the day I went for a photography training, there were a lot of classes like wedding photography(which a lot of people went for) , street photography , portrait but I went for nature photography and I loved it. I’m still yet to get the DSLR of my choice i.e a canon 600D but it won’t stop me from capturing good moments.
I was going through my pictures and I saw a couple of [pictures I took and I have decided to share with you today.
NOTE: All these pictures were taken with my mobile phone ; Blackberry Z10.
Quick life update: my exams are coming along well I’ll be through by Thursday then I can
drink and twerk  
 thank God in anticipation for excellent results.
My birthday is coming up really soon
:-)
, topping my wish list this year is the canon 600D from Jumia .In case you want to make my wish come true,
:-)
. I’ll love to know your take on these pictures and of you will like to see more of them trust me I have tons and tons on my phone I can’t wait to share.
Enjoy the pictures.

IMG_00003402
My fav. time for pictures, Sunset
damiealabi-flowers
IMG_00003394
green and whiteIMG_00002847

Comments

  1. The images are amazing, I love the sunset... Waiting for that moment to capture mine

    http://www.icelaw.me/2014/11/blue.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steve. Please feel free to share when you do.
      Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. you really do well with this
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€