HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE




Although its not "a thing" here in Nigeria to celebrate thanksgiving and have the fancy dinner with BIG chicken but I took out time to appreciate the amazing people in my life and I believe often times we should do the same. Like they say "life is too short"
If Nigerians were to do thanksgiving for some reason I just believe it will turn to a big Owanbe party all over the country and everyone will automatically have a family .
My school has literally been overtaken by lots of screaming and excitement its almost as though everyone won lottery , car or something out of this world. Apparently a large percent of the student's population are through with the school year and well the lucky ones like me are done with university. I'm yet to do my *big* dance, I have reserved that for church tomorrow and finish off on my birthday i.e Monday.
Its been an amazing school year plus I'm grateful to God for helping me through these years. I know it awkward to feel like I'm jumping on the moon as this is only Bsc. degree , there's still Nysc, Msc., probably Phd....(clears throat) we'll see how things go but I really want to live life while I can.
I'm still making  plans for the holidays, I'm so excited its after school, Christmas and before the real world. I feel "the real world " is too cliche but lets call it that for now. Lately I have been loving every song from Sean Tizzle. Very honestly I didn't like any song from him but his latest songs 'perfect gentle man' and 'Loke Loke' has bought me over. I have finally caught the Sean Tizzle fever.
Photo credit : Sola Baruwa IMG_00003796

IMG_00003778IMG_00003777IMG_00003795IMG_00003765
IMG_00003766IMG_00003776IMG_00003774
Shirt: M&S
Jeans: Old
Shoes:George
Watch: Cartier

Comments

  1. OOoooothe back of this shirt tho.. cute
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice top
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/12/vintage-embossed-leather-tote-from.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€