Traditional Day


Its a beautiful day to be alive. I do not know why that quote came to my mind, I just thought I should
remind you. I mentioned in my corporate day post that I will be sharing with you my journey as a final year Uni student. Although I haven't been the best at that my apologies but earlier this week was my dept.'s traditional day and it was great.
I though of spliting this post into 3 parts because there were lots of outfit but I changed my mind.Enjoy the pictures and I hope you find an inspiration.








 MY OUTFIT






MAKEUP AND GELE by me...














SELFIES







Thanks for Visiting.
-------------------------------------------------------------
FACEBOOK: damiesdiary
TWITTER: damiesdiary
INSTAGRAM: damiesdiary
YOUTUBE: damie alabi

Comments

  1. Looking good hun, you guys all look good. Final year things na
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're in your final year already?? I had no idea, I thought you were in level 3 or 4. Bet I've even seen you around and didn't realise it. Good luck in law school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronni but I'm not a law student, mass communication.
      Thanks all d same

      Delete
  3. Its nice seeing you guys rocking your native attires. Nicely done!

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love the traditional ensemble y'all rocking. STUNNING!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all look amazing, I see outfit or almost all tribe. Lovely looks
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Buiti, that's how we represent our mother land.

      Delete
  6. looking good. Nice work with the gele and make up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€