ankara inspired





Hello there, 
this is a quick post on a look I tried about two weeks ago, I'm very conservative with my make-up but it was a friday and I just felt like trying something new and stepping out of my comfort zone. Not bad for a learner ( abi?). 
I love this ankara fabric, I have had it for several years now still wondering what to do with it but for now lets call it a scarf.
As you can tell the make-up was inspired by the ankara fabric. 
  I'll be putting up D.I.Y's frequently so do visit and if there's anything you have seen on the blog and you need clarifications or tutorials  drop comments or send me a mailmizalabi@gmail.com
follow on instagram and facebook


Comments

  1. love the make up.

    http://www.icelawblog.com/2014/08/brwn-x-blvck.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and simple...love it.

    www.molarabrown.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did pretty well for learner dami

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks good.x
    http://www.deemako.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful look :) what lipstick are you wearing?.. likey:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should do a tutorial on how u achieved this lool

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€