OOTD| all smiles






Finally, I'm putting an OOTD  on the blog. Blazers are my new obsession, I really can't explain why, but I love the way it revamps a very casual outfit and makes it look classy.
This was a very quick photo session due to exams, so pardon any photography errors. I think I need to get a camera with trigger
This week I'll be announcing the style icon of the month so ensure you check in.
Over to the pictures.........have a great week.
Kindly follow on  INSTAGRAM |  Facebook | TWITTER 

Comments

  1. You look great!
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with the colours. Beautiful blog too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Biola, happy that you love the blog.

      Delete
  3. All the best in your exams Damie, you rocked the blazer well

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful girl, love your outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I love how simple and stylish the outfit is. :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The loop earing and the red skirt is amazing..
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What amazes me is how you combined so many colours and its so classy. Well done Damie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should do more outfit posts Damie. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice professional look!

    cheers,
    theprettymustache.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€