Lagos, Nigeria

July in-view


Happy new month...... sorry its coming late.
Currently writing my examinations, so far so good its been great(thank God) but some of my papers have been postponed till 2weeks time and I can't go off my blog for 3weeks.
I'm gonna be bringing back some segments of the blog and also adding new segments. It promises to be fun, trust me.
Every month,the blogger and style icon of the month will be named and celebrated. The style icon of the month will be decided by you( yes you my beautiful reader) through a poll so everyone will have equal chances but I'll choose the blogger of the month.

That's just a tip of what you should expect this month.

Fellow bloggers, I'll love to advice that you be a little careful as to the mails you reply. I got a mail earlier this week requesting for my assistance so I replied but then the person was making offers of millions of dollars that seemed too good to be true, so I goggled the name and alas the person was a scammer. 

Have  wonderful july, always visit the blog as there is something here waiting  specially for you.


Posted via Blogaway

Comments

  1. SUCCESS IN YOUR EXAMS, AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CHANGES ON YOUR BLOG

    http://www.icelawblog.com/2014/07/summer-365-ii.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading๐Ÿ˜Š , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€