OOTD: glitters on ankara

Happy Sunday........
Back when i was little, it was tradition to wear new clothes to church. I guess that's what inspired my outfit(covers face). The shoes are new so I made sure whatever I picked out to  wear matched my new red shoes (lol) + I wanted to wear ankara by force.
For the first time I tied the gele my self without help, thanks to some youtube tutorials though.  Also I suck at poses, I think I'm camera shy.
Fun tutorial coming up during the week, do check in.

My first perfect gele

Comments

  1. You did well with the gele.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking lovely, love the pop of red.


    http://www.styleandbeautylounge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did beautifully well with the gele oh! One would think ure a pro...nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€