OWANBE FASHION:mixing ankara prints

Happy weekend .......
Its time for owanbe parties again.Here's a trend I love so I'm sharing with you guys. 
Mixing ankara prints is a daring thing to do but also a very fashionable one.
Here are some inspiration as to how to achieve this look and still glam.
African Prints in Fashion: Wrap it up with Onyii and Co  #ItsAllAboutAfricanFashion #AfricaFashionLongDress #AfricanPrints #kente #ankara #AfricanStyle #AfricanFashion #AfricanInspired #StyleAfrica #AfricanBeauty #AfricaInFashion
hot









African Sweetheart: ANKARA












Comments

  1. Love the idea,the first and last pictures are my favs.
    http://ronilurvediaries.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great choices. I love them all.
      Thanks for visiting lhurve.

      Delete
  2. I have mixed ankara pattern n its a statement piece. Great work damie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Velma's look. The picture b4 the last.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I love the 3rd, 4th and 5th

    New post http://www.icelawblog.com/2014/04/blue-dnm.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. African fabric is unique and colorful. Explore more African fashion in african ankara print | sequin fabrics

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€