OOTD: native shades of brown

Happy Easter , I'm so excited and fun spirited it's a time to relax chill and have fun with the family.
Here's what I wore to the " village church " I decided to do something relaxed so I choose iro and buba. The iro and buba doesn't need an introduction I love it 'cos it's free, comfortable and flaunts ones curves -* lol* I  decided to wear ankara all through and ditch  the gele and aso-oke this time. 
I tried the two styles of iro tying, what do you think, which suits me better .







Thanks for reading....
Have an amazing week.
Xoxo
Oluwadamilola .



Comments


  1. love the plain wrappper. i think it suits you better

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look Amazing, the colour suits you well and how did you tie that scarf??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dear. Will put up a tutorial on that soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so lovely in your native attire !

    http://afrogenik.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€