Blogger's choice: Emerald Midi Skirt


Its my favourite day of the week, I'm so excited. 
This emerald midi skater skirt has found its way to the hearts of many fashion bloggers and they wont mind rocking it over and over again.I love thais trend, i think its really cute and sassy. what's your take on it and how will you rock it?


itscamilleco.com2013112401-800x1181[1]
My Favourite

blogger-image--159240316[1]




05-IMG_7816[1]
t

xoxoxoxo
Oluwadamilola



N:B 
the url of  this blog will be changed  very soon to  www.damiesdiary.blogspot.com. 
please take note and be informed. Thanks


Comments

  1. I love this skirt. I can definitely rock the last one. Its simple and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a fun look but that skirt aint for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know your style but I think the skirt suits different body shapes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love d 1st and last look.
    www.folasoasis.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color is beautiful.
    And the length is a plus too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€