Time-out with the fam

My baby sister and her bestie
Hey lovelies, how's the preparation for Christmas going?
Finally , my company went on Christmas break,thought it would never come. I went to this little yearly get together with my family and guess what ! I had fun!!! So much fun my head aches. Wierd Santa,danced skelewu with him though and it was crazy.
Here are pictures from the party, the ugliest Father Christmas ever .


With family friend 
The tossing ball game, I won ( yippie) 
My lil sister
am short 


In my talkative mode


Thanks for reading. Have a blesses , fun filled Christmas 
Please check my instagram page for the videos of the hilarious dancing Santa .
I:G chubbytalker 








Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€