U.K media tour: day one.

London is a beautiful place, never seen anything like it. Tarred roads,clean streets, power supply, disciplined people , it's just amazing. The weather though,the worst weather in Nigeria can't make me wear sweaters or cardigans but this with this weather I had to ditch my dresses.
Let me not bore you with my story, here are pictures from today's  visit to the Nigerian high commission and aljezera.

The Nigerian high commissioner.



Some of the ministers.
 Interactive session 
High commissioner( in the middle) , ministers and lecturers, pr practiconers and students.
A picture with Mr peter, director Pielle consulting( world class public relations firm) 
Aljezera .
There is wifi everywhere , intact it's free. I guess that's why it's easy for me to blog everyday.
I have never had this much wifi @ once. 
Thanks for visiting. Do check in tomorrow.


Comments