DIARY| blog update

Dear diary,its been a while I posted on my blog. I try, I do but there's so much to do within 24hours.
I got this blogging app on my mobile phone and my ipad but my first challenge is service provider.
Before I was using on awuf data plan 4.5 gb for #2,500 and oju kokoro do me I decided to try another network that offers one month free internet (won't mention their names, they didn't pay for advert ) little did I know the free on month includes poor services, I haven't been able to load my instagram or even ping talk more or talk less of blogging.
I don waste #1,500 for this month be that (sobs).
Did I mention I got a camera off jumia(yay) it was my first order off a Nigerian online store (quite impressive). Expect more interesting posts and pictures. In my opinion oyinbo stores are cheaper and they have varieties and also big sizes.
Happy new month in advance and shout out to Elizabeth for the liebster award, I feel really honoured,check out my next post for that.
I'm not blog lazy ooooo, just trying oirt different things to see which one works.I'll chat with y'all soon, thanks for visiting.

Comments

  1. Aww,sorry about the network deal. Story of our lifes in Naija. So you've finally gotten your camera?? Lucky! Please remember to do a review on it. I won't be getting mine until October. Seems so far away..
    www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its aNikon L320 got it on jumia , will see abt the review

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts 😘😍😀