Liebster award again... and again......

Hello there,
I got another liebster award nomination, I think this is the 4th, special shout out to Tosin of  http://tosyne101.wordpress.com. Thanks dear
My exam is in a week so I'll like to request for a lil time off, una no want make your girl fail now.... I promise to make up for any time I miss blogging but I'll still be on instagram

Over to the award!!!!!.....................................

The award is basically for new and upcoming bloggers with less than 200 blog followers. It’s a great way to discover new blogs and get to know other bloggers, a great way of promoting and supporting other blogs.
Rules:
1.You must link the person’s blog who nominated you for the award.
2.Answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
3.Pick an additional 11 people to nominate with UNDER 200 blog followers.
4.You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you.
5.You must inform the nominees that have been nominated.

Tosyne's Questions.. and my answers..
 1) One fashion item you can’t do without
none that i can  think of  'cos there are alternative choices to every item
  2) Why is your blog name what it is?
My blog is my online diary also Its a personal and lifestyle blog.
3) What’s your favourite post on my blog
Nigerian pancake ( pardon me, I love food)
4) What’s your favourite gadget?
   Tablet
5) Who is your role model?
...................
6) The last book your read?
Second class citizen
7) If you could change 1 thing about how society is run, what would it be?
    the whole rulling system
 8)If you find yourself in a desert and you are allowed to be with only 3 items what will they be?
A big bag of food, A tablet and a tank of water ( my love for food and easy life)
9) One ability you wished you exhibit?
    one.. errr there are alot of them so lets say 'dramatic arts'
10) Favourite song on your playlist?
Phyno, Parcel( e big nwa) even tho I don't know what it means (lol)
11) Your zodaic sign?
capricon

I'll do my nominations later.
off to the library

Comments