ALL BLACK OUTFIT







 All black outfits are my new favourites, I explained this post. I feel comfortable in them, I think it has something to do with the idea that it makes you slimmer I really don't know how true that is but all I can say is it is chic and stylish.
 If you haven't noticed, this skirt has made more appearances on the blog more than any other piece I own and it isn't even my favorite skirt. I filmed a styling video last year, its on my youtube channel and this little number made an appearance. Check out the video for 4 more ways to style this skirt. I also styled this skirt here  with a pair of sneakers,   I styled it with basic flats for school,and to church here . That's a lot of styling for one skirt
I will be launching a new blog series on my blog, I have talked about it on instagram( @damiesdiary) its called " DEAR FAT GIRL". As the name clearly states its a series for fat girls but if you like the word plusssize more then plussize is the word but I might change it. This blogging series will discuss fashion,confidence,shopping,weight and health among many other things.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit!
    Black's always a classic! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Portia, yes black is always a classic

      Delete
  2. I love black.
    Infact i wore a short black dress out today.




    Come see my world on'....
    www.irenebernards.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool,thank you for visiting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€