BLISS HAIR REVIEW



Hello beautiful people of the world...(that sounded wrong) but it'll do for now.   I have been getting so many questions about this hair and I promised on instagram that I will do a review, so here is it!
I bought this hair at the lagos international trade fair last year from the bliss hair stand and it was installed for me there( awoof!!). I wasn't happy with how the lady did the hair so I had it on for a few days and took off. The hair on the packet was different from what was inside, honestly I was very disappointed at first but the quality of the hair bought me over.

HAIR DETAILS
  • Human hair or synthetic: its human hair
  • Density: it is super soft and very lightweight
  • Lenght: its about 8 inches and  It comes only in one pack/bundle which is all you need. 
  • How long have I worn it?: when I got it at first a few days and now 5wks and it still looks fabulous!!
  • Can it be curled?: I'll say no 'cos it doesn't retain curls.
  • Can it be colured?: yes it can
  • Tangling: surprisingly, the hair doesn't tangle at all, not even one bit.
  • Maintenance: it doesn't require a special form of maintenance. I had no trouble maintaining the hair.
  • Price: for the quality, its quirte affordable.
  • Wig or weave: I bought it as a weave and I made it into a wig.
  • Will I get it again?:  I have already, I bought their deep wave hair from konga and its amazing.
  • Will I recommend?: definitely, Its affordable and of fab quality.
  • Where can you get: Konga( nigeria), Aliexpress(international) or check your local store.
I absolutely love the hair and can't wait to install the deep weave
*this is not a paid post or a form of sponsorship.

Facebook| instagram| snapchat: damiesdiary

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading๐Ÿ˜Š , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€