OOTD| Monochrome




I have been getting e-mails from my beautiful readers requesting that I should do more outift posts. I totally understand why and I am willing now finally after alot of self denial and excuses.  
Hope you had a fabulous weekend despite the elections. I'm really happy it was relatively peaceful. 
I have a youtube channel, please check it out and subscribe. Thanks
This outfit I really love, I rarely wear dressed though but I love that this one accentuate my figure/shape and also looks fab. The print takes all the attention so to pair this all I have is a simple gold necklace and a pair of black court shoes







Comments

  1. Nice dress, pretty smile. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOKS GOOD ON YOU.X
    WWW.DEEMAKO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful in that dress, Damie.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like ur dress. and ur ombre hair is pretty :)
    www.folasoasis.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing in this dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress definitely fits you like a glove, putting together outfits is a lot of work, but so fun. Come by anytime to my blog, where I have fun putting outfit together. Maybe you shall be inspired!!

    http://sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss J, will definitely check out your blog

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous honey! I want that dress tho.
    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zee. I whole heartedly give you... lol.

      Delete
  8. Love the dress

    www.jbshares.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look good, love the sleek back hair
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. u look great!!
    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome look... Bodycon dress look great on you.

    Xo,
    Jennifer

    http://emeraldfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome look... Bodycon dress look great on you.

    Xo,
    Jennifer

    http://emeraldfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€