OOTD: pop of colour



" in order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure" 

Bill Cosby

 Happy new week, its been an extensively amazing week for me, hope yours has been great too. Recently I have been stepping out of my usual routine or rather my boring lifestyle and trying some new things, I like to call them risk but they won't hurt. For this moment lets call this a brand new kind of me. Like they say life is too short why not live it?


 love aso-ebi but I do not like the idea of everyone at a Nigerian party looking the same like they wearing a school uniform so I always love to stand out. This is what I wore for a wedding ceremony yesterday. I love this blouse 'cos it defines my waist and gives a different illusion to the body generally, enough of my unending story, follow on instagram for more pictures and on BLOGLOVIN for instant post update
Have a wonderful week,
Xoxo
Oluwadamilola

Comments

  1. Nice outfit,very similar to what I wore yesterday but my pop of colour was a red waist belt.
    ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR TOP IS BEAUTIFUL
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/08/my-serenity.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely deary
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit; love the pop of color with the shoes..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€