OWANBE | ankara jumpsuits

How has your week  been, mine has been fair enough( exams all through). Its been while since I did the owanbe fashion so Its back on the blog (yay!!!) . Spicing things up on the blog. 
Today, we'll be reviewing together ankara jumpsuits. I love!  love!! love!!! jumpsuits but I still do not have one, how ironic is that?. The ankara jumpsuit is  very chic,fun and simple look. For me it fits into any occasion if you know how to accessories. I'll be sharing with you different looks -casual to corporate to party looks.
To be featured in this segement( owanbe fashion) simply send me a mail and we'll have a lil chat, very simple.


Which of  these looks is your favourite?

Comments

  1. those are such gorgeous looks! so inspirational!! love each and every one <3
    xoxo

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all gorgeous! Love em :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty looks ooo
    The short, shorts is madt
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the play suit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fav. Is the white and pink, I love the length.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful playsuit.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ALL of them are beautiful

    www.icelawblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful !!

    HTTP://WARDROBEOFGLUTONNY.BLOGSPOT.FR

    ReplyDelete
  9. these jumpsuits are beyond amazing! the prints on them are beautiful!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am obssessed withthtat jump suit! I just stumbled upon your blog! And wow it is amazing, definitely one which is great for inspiration. I love this post specially the great vivid pictures! I would love for you to check out my blog, which by just scrolling through your page, I know you will love!! Keep up the good work
    http://www.timeless-look.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning print, looks fab on you! :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love them all. www.seyonhundeyin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€